My Guide Website?
Berlin: City Center Self-guided Fun Facts Tour5 Reviews
Discover fun facts about Berlin city center with the help of a self-guided tour on your smartphone. See the city's main sights from a unique perspective and impress your friends with trivia knowledge.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Berlin:If youʻre booking your trip to Berlin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- A varied tour with funny stories awaits you
- Explore Berlin in an unusual way
- Solve entertaining tasks and riddles while strolling through the lively streets
- Read fun facts about the history and culture of Berlin
- Follow the tour at your own pace and take time to explore at each stop
DescriptionThis is by no means a classic sightseeing trip through Berlin Mitte! Although the tour leads from Alexanderplatz to the Brandenburg Gate, because it is full of surprises and details that will be new even to true Berlin connoisseurs. The route passes many big and small sights of historic and new Berlin e.g. TV Tower, Red City Hall, Nikolai Quarter, Marx Engels Forum, Unter den Linden, Gendarmenmarkt and finally the Brandenburg Gate. At the tour stops there are entertaining tasks and fun questions to be solved. Who knows, for example, which part of a Trabbi was built into the world time clock on Alexanderplatz? The tour is a great way to get outside and discover new things with family, friends or on your own. It's like being shown Berlin by a good friend. Many anecdotes will enrich your walk through the city. You can start the tour at any time and as often as you like in the browser of a smartphone. On site or even from the comfort of your sofa. Enjoy your time in Berlin! *** Good to know *** You will receive the link to start the tour in an email directly after booking.
IncludesSelf-guided walking tour with your smartphone Tour and map also works offline
- You will receive the link to start the tour on your smartphone in a separate email shortly after booking. An internet connection is required to start the tour. The tour is downloaded automatically and can then be used offline. During the tour you only need an internet connection if you want to use links to further information.