My Guide Website?
Berlin: Berlin History, Self-guided Tour for Young People
Explore Berlin's city center and learn about the most important events and people in local history. Find your way around with the assistance of a smartphone guide and take as many breaks as you wish.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Berlin:If youʻre booking your trip to Berlin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Marvel at the lifestyle of the vibrant city center
- Explore one of Berlins most iconic districts in an interactive way
- Solve entertaining tasks and riddles while strolling through the streets
- Read interesting stories and facts about the history and culture of Berlin
- Follow the tour at your own pace and take time to explore at each stop
DescriptionThis tour is only available in German. This tour is ideal for families and groups with children (14 years and older). The tour focuses on significant events, important people and buildings in German and Berlin history. The tour also takes you to idyllic and quieter places in Berlin's city centre. Ideal for breaks in between. Entertaining tasks and fun questions await you at the tour stops. Who knows that when you hear the word coffee cup, in Berlin it doesn't necessarily mean a cup for drinking coffee. The tour is a great way to get outside and discover new things with the family. It's like being shown Berlin by a good friend. The tour can be started anytime and over and over again, on site or from home, in the browser of a smartphone. Have fun in Berlin Mitte! *** Good to know *** You will receive the link to start the tour in an email directly after booking.
IncludesSelf-guided walking tour with your smartphone
- You will receive the link to start the tour on your smartphone in a separate email shortly after booking. An internet connection is required to start the tour. The tour is downloaded automatically and can then be used offline. During the tour you only need an internet connection if you want to use links to further information.