My Guide Website?
Berlin: 1920s Jazz Self-guided Walking Tour to Venues4 Reviews
Embark on a self-guided walking tour around Berlin and explore the 1920s Jazz era. Listen to the music on your phone and walk around city centre of Berlin, while visiting the venues of the time.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Berlin:If youʻre booking your trip to Berlin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- A varied tour with interesting stories awaits you
- Explore Berlin in an interactive way
- Solve entertaining tasks and riddles while strolling through the lively streets
- Read interesting facts about the history and culture of Berlin
- Follow the tour at your own pace and take time to explore at each stop
DescriptionTransport back to the 1920s when the city was famous far beyond its borders for the unique entertainment on offer in numerous, legendary variety theatres and dance halls. Walk around the city centre of Berlin and listen to Jazz on your smartphone, while visiting the venues of the time. You can still see some of it and hear a lot more! Ten venues of the time, like Scala, Femina Palast, and Hotel Eden, Gourmenia-Palast, Theater des Westens and Delphi-Palast are featured on the tour and you'll hear original music recordings in the places where they were originally performed. Read fascinating stories and facts about Berlin in the 1920s and at the stops, there are entertaining tasks to solve and fun questions to answer. Who knows, for example, what ... but no, we won't tell you yet! The tour is a great way to get outside and discover new things with family, friends or on your own. It's like being shown Berlin by a good friend. Many anecdotes will enrich your walk through the city. You can start the tour at any time and as often as you like in the browser of a smartphone. On site or even from the comfort of your sofa. Enjoy your time in Berlin! *** Good to know *** You will receive the link to start the tour in an email directly after booking. An internet connection is required to start the tour. The tour is downloaded automatically and can then be used offline. However, as the tour is full of links to music sources and further information, you will need an internet connection during the tour.
IncludesSelf-guided walking tour with your smartphone Map and tour access offline
- You will receive the link to start the tour on your smartphone in a separate email shortly after booking. An internet connection is required to start the tour. The tour is downloaded automatically and can then be used offline. During the tour you only need an internet connection if you want to use links to further information.