My Guide Website?
Alternative Berlin by Bike: Kreuzberg & Friedrichshain437 Reviews
Discover some of the most exciting neighborhoods in Berlin on this 3.5-hour bike tour. Explore Prenzlauer Berg, ride along a DDR boulevard in Friedrichshain, discover recreation areas along the River Spree, and see alternative culture in Kreuzberg.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Berlin:If youʻre booking your trip to Berlin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Berlin: Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour with Live Commentary
- Berlin: Kreuzberg Guided Walking Evening Tour
- Berlin: Kreuzberg, Self-guided Neighbourhood Walk
- Berlin: 3-Hour Secret Food Tour
- Berlin: Plenary Chamber, Dome & Government District Tour
- Discover Berlin's many different sides on an interesting bike tour
- Ride along the largest remaining piece of the Berlin Wall – the East Side Gallery
- Experience the alternative lifestyles in the trendy district of Kreuzberg
- Admire the fantastic scenery along the River Spree
DescriptionA guided bicycle tour is the best way to discover Berlin. Cycling is not only an easy way to get around the city but also brings you close to the action. Even visitors who already know Berlin well are amazed at the new perspectives they see on this tour. This tour usually runs on bike paths and safe, quiet roads. Start at the Kulturbrauerei in Prenzlauer Berg and cycle toward Volkspark Friedrichshain and Karl-Marx-Allee. In Friedrichshain, bike around Boxhagener Platz and the RAW Tempel. This area is home to great nightlife, but there's still plenty to see during the day. Continue along the East Side Gallery and over the Oberbaumbrücke to Kreuzberg. Discover back courtyards, explore beautiful parks, and ride along the banks of the River Spree. See Görlitzer Park, and experience the alternative way of life in the colorful SO36 district of Kreuzberg. You’ll not only learn many interesting facts but hear various anecdotes about the city and insider tips.
IncludesBicycle rental Bicycle helmet and gloves upon request Sunscreen and trouser clips Rain ponchos are available in the event of bad weather
- This tour provides a personal atmosphere in small groups with a maximum of 15 participants. The comfortable rental bikes are equipped with baskets for lightweight bags. You can select a bike that fits you best from the large fleet of bicycles. You will cover 17 kilometers during the 3.5-hour tour. You will ride at a relaxed pace and have enough time for photos and questions.