My Guide Website?
Prenzlauer Berg Tour: Kulturbrauerei, Kollwitzplatz & More
, Prenzlauer Berg https://www.myguideberlin.com/events/prenzlauer-berg-tour-kulturbrauerei-kollwitzplatz-more
Prenzlauer Berg Tour: Kulturbrauerei, Kollwitzplatz & More Make Enquiry
- Wander through the beautiful district of Prenzlauer Berg in Berlin
- See the Jewish Cemetery on Schönhauser Allee and the Wasserturm (Water Tower)
- Marvel at the grand synagogue on Rykestraße, Kollwitzplatz, and Husemannstraße
- See the public pool on Oderberger Straße and the overground train station at Schönhauser Allee
- Stroll through Mauerpark and along Bernauer Straße and visit the Messel House
DescriptionExperience a refined and relaxing tour through the Berlin neighborhood of Prenzlauer Berg, where, up until the mid 19th century, there were once far–stretching fields with windmills, now stands one of Berlin's most creative and trendy districts. The tour will travel both east and west of Prenzlauer Berg's most important street, Schönhauser Alle, and through the unique building developments from the post-modernism period in Germany. Since the fall of the Berlin Wall, the face of this former workers' district has changed dramatically: Learn how this long and rocky history has combined with the district's newfound prosperity and diversity to shape the modern form of Prenzlauer Berg. The goal of the tour is to raise awareness of the incredible parts of the city rarely apparent at first glance. Confront the contrasts and see the secrets. Hear authentic insights and interesting background information. Each tour is an incredible opportunity to experience the city with all the senses and invite dialog.
IncludesGuided tour lead by museum expert
- Specific meeting points, times, and dates can be organized for your group; if this is the case, please note it during booking.