My Guide Website?
- A varied tour with interesting stories awaits you
- Explore one of Berlins most iconic districts in an interactive way
- Solve entertaining tasks and riddles while strolling through the lively streets
- Read interesting facts about the history and culture of Berlin
- Follow the tour at your own pace and take time to explore at each stop
DescriptionA tour as colourful and multifaceted as the vibrant district known far beyond Berlin. This self-guided walk with your smartphone shows the city and life around Kreuzberg: tranquillity in Viktoriapark and Riehmers Hofgarten, Wilhelminian style buildings on Chamissoplatz, colourful hustle and bustle in Bergmannkiez and lost places on the Dragonerareal. Entertaining tasks and fun questions await you at the stops. And if you look closely, you will also receive a message from the year 2313 on this tour. The tour is a great way to get outside and discover new things with family, friends or on your own. It's like being shown Kreuzberg by a good friend. Many anecdotes will enrich your walk through the city. You can start the tour at any time and as often as you like in the browser of a smartphone. On site or even from the comfort of your sofa. Enjoy your time in Kreuzberg! *** Good to know *** You will receive the link to start the tour in an email directly after booking.
IncludesSelf-guided walking tour with your smartphone Tour and map also works offline
- You will receive the link to start the tour on your smartphone in a separate email shortly after booking. An internet connection is required to start the tour. The tour is downloaded automatically and can then be used offline. During the tour you only need an internet connection if you want to use links to further information.