My Guide Website?
- Discover the major sights of Berlin
- Admire the Brandenburg Gate and Checkpoint Charlie
- Enjoy panoramic views from the open-top deck
- Learn as you go with an informative on-board multilingual audio commentary
- Free WIFI available on all buses
DescriptionExplore Berlin and learn about the city’s history and sights via audio commentary, available in several languages. Experience the beauty of the forests, parks, gardens, rivers, and lakes that cover nearly a third of the city. This city has witnessed many groundbreaking historical events. See the corresponding sites, as well as the city's most famous streets and squares, with your ticket for this hop-on hop-off tour. The Classic Route gives you the chance to see all the main sights of the city, including the Brandenburg Gate, Checkpoint Charlie, and the East Side Gallery, to name just a few. Tour stops on the Classic Route: 1. Tauentzienstraße 2. KaDeWe 3. Lützowplatz 4. Kulturforum 5. Potsdamer Platz 6. Gropiusbau 7. Checkpoint Charlie 8. Gendarmenmarkt 9. Neptunbrunnen 10. Alexanderplatz 11. Karl-Marx-Allee 12. East Side Gallery 13. Ostbahnhof 14. Neptunbrunnen 15. Lustgarten 16. Unter den Linden / Friedrichstraße 17. Brandenburger Tor 18. Reichstag 19. Hauptbahnhof 20. Schloss Bellevue 21. Siegessäule 22. Zoo / Elefantentor 22. Café Kranzler 23. Kurfurstendamm 236
Includes24 or 48-hour hop-on-hop-off ticket (depending on option selected) Audio commentary in a choice of 12 languages 10% discount from the 17th April until the June (some dates are excluded from the offer)
- The bus runs from 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM from stop 1 every 20-30 minutes. Last departure for a full round from Stop 1 at 3:30 PM
- The whole loop lasts 2.5 hours
- You can use this voucher on City Sightseeing and Top Tour Red buses in Berlin
- Enjoy a 10% discount, applicable on specific dates
- Tour of Lights (if ticket is selected)- Features an open-top bus tour of Berlin's annual light show. Only available 6th - 15th October 2023. Departs at 7pm (please arrive no later than 6:50pm) from Neptunbrunnen Alexanderplatz/ Neptunbrunnen. The tour lasts approximately 2.5 hours. There will be 2-3 photos stops along the way, and the tour features a live guide in English and German. Please note this is not a hop-on hop-off tour and all sales are final (tickets cannot be exchanged or money refunded).