My Guide Website?
- Take a food tour of Berlin with 6 different culinary stops
- Hear the story behind each bite by a dedicated guide
- Get insights into German food and the culture of Berlin
- Travel in a small group for a more intimate experience
DescriptionKick off the tour exploring the multicultural city at legendary Mustafas Kebab, the name in Berlin street food. Explore the secret side of Berlin's historic centre weaving through street art covered courtyards and secret passageways Visit a classic Berlin deli to pick up some traditional German biscuits. Wine and dine on a traditional Northern cuisine and a Flammkuchen (Tarte Flambee) with a glass of regional wine in an historic restaurant. Try the famous Cold War staple; Currywurst at best spot in town. Visit a local brewery to taste a pint of fresh German beer As with all our tours, there's our delicious Secret Dish.
IncludesFood tasting German wines (or non-alcoholic options), German beer (or non-alcoholic options), and a bottle of water English-speaking guide
- The itinerary is subject to change, based on the locations, availability and weather.
- Please contact the local partner prior to booking your tour to see if they are able to accommodate your dietary needs.